We do not charge
We get paid a percentage
from actual bookings.
ECT offers only
across the board
in the Southeast.
Working with East Coast Talent...
East Coast Talent is a legit talent agency. We do not sell any required classes, take commissions from headshots, etc. We make money when YOU make money. We will be working for you for no pay until you start to make money. However, as with any activity, there are costs involved and certain expectations that must be met in order to be a part of our agency:
1) Our agency is computer-intensive. We require you to have daily access to the internet and the ability to send and receive emails, video, photos, etc. AS WELL AS TEXT MESSAGES. If you cannot respond within one hour to messages/texts/emails, you are going to miss out on many opportunities.
2) We offer only exclusive representation in the southeast across the board, so please do not contact us if you already have representation elsewhere (LA and NYC are fine).
3) We require everyone over the age of 5 to have professional headshots, professionally printed by Pixel Pusher, ISGO, Argentum, etc. You do NOT have to have professional headshots to seek representation, but you will need to GET them within 3 months of signing a contract. We highly recommend NOT taking professional headshots UNTIL you are signed by an agency-- we all have our preferences and requirements and you do not need to waste your money.
4) We require you to have an 800 Casting account (~$40/year out of your pocket) and an Actors Access account (free to you). If you have these already, please let us know...but do NOT set one up if you do not have them.
5) You MUST have a working phone number where you can be reached, day or night.
The number one thing that you can do to increase your chances of representation with ANY agency is to get training. Please see the list of links for suggested classes and workshops on our RESOURCES page for ideas.