ECT is a full service agency representing talent in the southeast for TV, Film, Commercial, Industrial and Print.
- We are not a "boutique" agency, nor are we a "mega" agency.
- We strive to meet the needs of the industry while also maintaining a limited roster. We do not "stack talent."
- We do not sell classes, headshots or charge for representation, nor do we send talent to conventions.
- ECT is a talent agency that happens to work like a management company in that we take an active role in shaping your career and preparing you for the industry. We care about our clients!
- We're looking to work with people who understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- We aren't trying to create "celebrities," but rather to help you reach your goals and achieve your dreams in the industry.
- We encourage the growth of the whole person, not just the actor within.
- If this sounds like a place for you, then please submit to join our ECT family.
Who is East Coast Talent?
ECT books talent for Union and Non-Union TV, Film, Commercials, Industrials, Videos, etc. as well
as for Print.
Video from 2017 Ga Entertainment Gala and Awards Ceremony
Celebrating the 10th year for Barbara Garvey
as owner of East Coast Talent!