Video from 2017 Ga Entertainment Gala and Awards Ceremony
Who is East Coast Talent?
ECT books talent for Union and Non-Union TV, Film, Commercials, Industrials, Videos, etc. as well
as for Print.
Celebrating the 10th year for Barbara Garvey
as owner of East Coast Talent!
ECT is a full service agency representing talent in the southeast for TV, Film, Commercial, Industrial and Print.
- We are not a "boutique" agency, nor are we a "mega" agency.
- We strive to meet the needs of the industry while also maintaining a limited roster. We do not "stack talent."
- We do not sell classes, headshots or charge for representation, nor do we send talent to conventions.
- ECT is a talent agency that happens to work like a management company in that we take an active role in shaping your career and preparing you for the industry. We care about our clients!
- We're looking to work with people who understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- We aren't trying to create "celebrities," but rather to help you reach your goals and achieve your dreams in the industry.
- We encourage the growth of the whole person, not just the actor within.
- If this sounds like a place for you, then please submit to join our ECT family.